Air Duct Cleaning
WHY SHOULD I HAVE MY AIR DUCTS CLEANED?
- Air ducts naturally accumulate sizeable deposits of dust and other contaminants over a period of years.
- Dirt deposits can reduce the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system and even cause physical discomfort and illness by degrading the quality of the air you breathe indoors.
- Dirt deposits in your air ducts actually act as food for organisms such as dust mites.
Contaminates build up inside the return ductwork. Traditional heating and cooling systems recirculate the air in a home via supply air ducts and return air ducts. Many homes have inefficient filters, which trap less than 10 percent of the particulate that is circulated in the system. If not trapped by the system’s air filter, the particulate accumulates in the duct work and the internal components of your furnace or fan coil.
Duct Cleaning Benefits
Cleaning your duct work eliminates these contaminates with the following benefits:
- Safeguard your health by eliminating potential causes of allergies and respiratory problems.
- Eliminate the dirt that acts as food for dust mites, bacteria, mold, and other microorganisms.
Our expert HVAC technicians are ready to help you with your heating and cooling needs. Request an appointment today!
990 S Huron Rd, Linwood, MI 48634
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm
24/7 Emergency Service
FINANCING WITH APPROVED CREDIT