Indoor Air Quality
With today’s tightly sealed, well-insulated homes, the air inside your home can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside.
Choose Custom Engineering Heating & Cooling for services and products to improve your Indoor Air Quality.
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Air Filtration Products – Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold, and pet dander that aggravate allergies.
- Humidifiers – Properly control humidity for personal comfort, protect furniture and wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Fresh Air Ventilators – Remove cooking, pet, and chemical odors by expelling them to the outdoors.
- Ultra Violet Lights – Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria, and viruses throughout your home, ductwork, and cooling coils.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – To protect your family from this silent killer.
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostats – Keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level to meet your lifestyle.
Our expert HVAC technicians are ready to help you with your heating and cooling needs. Request an appointment today!
990 S Huron Rd, Linwood, MI 48634
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm
24/7 Emergency Service
FINANCING WITH APPROVED CREDIT