Standby Power Generators
Standby Power Generators can help maintain your comfort and a relatively normal life during power outages by supplying a totally automatic backup power source to your home.
When the power from your utility company goes out, the standby power generator automatically turns on, whether you’re home or not, and automatically shuts off when power is restored.
POWER OUTAGES CAN HAPPEN IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE
What causes power outages?
- 38% Lightning and other weather: wind, rain, snow, heat, cold, and ice
- 26% Utility equipment problems and grid overload
- 12% Fallen trees or tree growth
- 10% Animal contact
- 8% Human error: underground digging, cranes, traffic, and vandalism
- 6% Miscellaneous: mechanical damage, construction, and fire
At the very least, we recommend you protect the following areas/services of your home:
How a standby generator
protects your home
- Well pump
- Air Conditioner
- Garage Door Opener
- Sump Pump
- Security System
Our expert HVAC technicians are ready to help you with your heating and cooling needs. Request an appointment today!
990 S Huron Rd, Linwood, MI 48634
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm
24/7 Emergency Service
FINANCING WITH APPROVED CREDIT